This basic training in flexography is designed to provide you with a good introduction to the fundamentals of the flexographic printing process.
The course consists of 12 video lessons in English language covering the entire production flow, from the printing group components to elements of prepress and system calibration.
Access to course content is available for 20 days after enrollment and a certificate of attendance is issued upon completion.
🇮🇹 Se stai cercando il corso in italiano lo trovi qui.
Show course contents
- Main characteristics of packaging products and of printing systems to produce packaging
- Principle of flexography, structure of presses and applications
- Anilox roll, type of engravings, correct volume to linecount ratio, maintenance
- Metering ink with doctor blade
- Inks, types and characteristics, formulation, aspects of migration
- Plate and platemaking technologies
- Mounting adhesives and aspects related to impressions
- Mounting cylinders and sleeves
- Substrates characteristics and printability
- Color viewing and measurements in densitometry and spectrophotometry
- Color management and output intent
- Design and prepress for flexography
- Calibrating a flexographic printing system through the phases of optimization, fingerprint and characterization
Hide course contents
Click here to show a preview of what you will find in the training
Hide the preview of training